Thrive and be rewarded for your natural success with Kauri Park
At Kauri Park, we appreciate and reward your commitment to growing and greening New Zealand.
To earn loyalty points, simply open an account with us. Loyalty points are rewarded per invoice. You’ll receive points when payment is made in full by the 20th of the month following the invoice date.
Please note that all loyalty points accumulated during the previous 12 months must be redeemed not later than 30th April. Loyalty points are automatically returned to nil on 1st May.
Congratulations for earning enough loyalty points to claim a free gift!
Please click here to download a pdf form that you can fill out and return to us to claim your reward. Note: By downloading this form, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the terms and conditions – please see below.
The gifts we offer
Redeem your rewards in vouchers – the below providers are available, and we are not limited to these. If there is a provider that is not on here, please enquire.
All vouchers come in denominations of $10. You can redeem 200 points per every $10. These are minimum figures. From here you can redeem $20 with 400 points. $50 with 1000 points, $100 with 2000 points etc.
All of these have a minimum redemption of $50 which is 1000 points: Torpedo 7, Mitre 10, Repco, Postie, Paper Plus, The Warehouse, Kathmandu, Toyworld, BabyCity, Rockshop.
Terms & Conditions
- The Kauri Park Loyalty rewards are calculated on GST exclusive figures.
- Any Loyalty rewards relating to a transaction which is cancelled or where a refund/credit is given will be deducted from the client point’s balance.
- Loyalty rewards will only be able to be redeemed where participating clients are operating under agreed trading conditions and their account with Kauri Park Nurseries is current.
- Loyalty rewards will only be issued if Kauri Park has received payment for invoices by the 20th of the month following the sale.
- Kauri Park Nurseries reserves the right to substitute or alter any reward product offered that is discontinued or is otherwise unobtainable.
- There are no rights of refund or exchange on merchandise. These are subject to individual suppliers refund and exchange policies.
- Kauri Park Nurseries does not warrant any item or product displayed in this catalogue or the performance of it. Any warranty for such items will be limited to the warranty provided by the manufacturer of that item or product. Kauri Park Nurseries will not accept any liability for any item/product purchased using the Loyalty rewards.
- Kauri Park will deliver your reward free of charge. The reward may be delivered with an order.
- Kauri Park must have current account application forms signed by the client before reward is issued.
- Loyalty points are automatically returned to nil on 1st May. All loyalty points accumulated during the previous 12 months must be redeemed not later than 30th April.